[Freeswitch-users] FS, SS7 and Dialogic IMG2020 in the UK

fayçal noushi faycal.noushi at gmail.com
Sun May 3 02:20:55 MSD 2015

Hi,

  I've had to use FS in a SIP-I context. The first issue was that FS
truncates SIP messages once it finds 0x00... The dirty workaround was
creating a binary to hex representation converter module in Kamailio.

  We also had some problems with multipart invites/responses. Especially
multipart responses with SDP in it as well as ISUP. Here are the bugs :

https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6875
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6877

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com