[Freeswitch-users] FS, SS7 and Dialogic IMG2020 in the UK

Tomáš Boros boros at vmtele.com
Mon May 4 12:35:15 MSD 2015

Hi,

we have just installed a freeswitch for SIP interconnection with 100rel
enabled. Currently it is running fine, but you have mentioned, that
there is a bug. Should I be worried about segfaulting or any issues?

btw, we use also dialogic with FS behind it with no 100 rel enabled and
it is working fine. Its an IMG 1010

Thanks,
Thomas