[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch systemd unit file for debian?

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:40:00 MSD 2015

Hello,
I modified the path variables in the systemd init file.
My file looks like this:

;;;;; Author: Travis Cross <tc at traviscross.com>

[Unit]
Description=freeswitch
After=syslog.target network.target local-fs.target

[Service]
; service
Type=forking
PIDFile=/usr/local/freeswitch/run/freeswitch.pid
PermissionsStartOnly=true
ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /usr/local/freeswitch/run
ExecStartPre=/bin/chown freeswitch:freeswitch /usr/local/freeswitch/run
ExecStart=/usr/bin/freeswitch -ncwait -nonat
TimeoutSec=45s
Restart=always
; exec
WorkingDirectory=/usr/local/freeswitch/run
User=freeswitch
Group=freeswitch
LimitCORE=infinity
LimitNOFILE=100000