[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference and outbound call status

Sharath Kumar Sharath.Kumar at meZocliq.com
Mon Mar 9 21:54:03 MSK 2015

Okay thank you.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Michael Collins
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 2:44 PM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] mod_conference and outbound call status

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Sharath Kumar <Sharath.Kumar at mezocliq.com<mailto:Sharath.Kumar at mezocliq.com>> wrote:

You mean this ?
Example 'advertise' Event via mod_event_multicast
Advertise event

So I need an XMPP server now!
Whether you need an XMPP server is really up to you. How will you plan to alert the moderator who originally called the bridge? FreeSWITCH is designed with all sorts of APIs, hooks, and events that let you find out "what happened" or "is happening" for pretty much anything that transpires.
How elegant does this solution need to be? That will most likely determine what other servers, etc. you will need to bring into production.

-MC