[Freeswitch-users] mod_amqp on RHEL

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Mon Jun 29 23:54:04 MSD 2015

There do not appear to be any packages for the client libraries required
for that system. The Debian packages are build from this git repo:

https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c

If you do get it installed and working, can you reply here with the steps?

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273