[Freeswitch-users] Anyone running FS 1.6 + Video in Google Cloud (or AWS)?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 4 20:05:55 MSD 2015

Keep in mind that you might see the UDP coming from any available port not
just what you have defined in FreeSWITCH... The setting in FreeSWITCH (see
switch.conf.xml) only addresses the local UDP ports freeswitch will use for
its end of the call.

If you are trying to firewall this down to both local and remote ports you
firewall rules are just too restrictive

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org