[Freeswitch-users] Anyone running FS 1.6 + Video in Google Cloud (or AWS)?

Victor Medina victor.medina at cibersys.com
Thu Jun 4 19:59:17 MSD 2015

Regarding point #2

2.  Documentation on FreeSWITCH network configuration says to open UDP
ports 16384-32768.  But, I am seeing UDP ports up into the 60K range, so
either enable the port-limit parameters or extend the UDP range on the
firewall.

Would this be a good advice? In general? explicitly telling fs to use a
defined range of ports?

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org