[Freeswitch-users] Mod_callcenter ODBC vs File

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:58:40 MSD 2015

Hello,

FS version:  FreeSWITCH Version
1.4.18+git~20150312T185523Z~4eed221b69~64bit (git 4eed221 2015-03-12
18:55:23Z 64bit)

I found a very strange behavior on mod_call center when used with odbc.
This was easy to reproduce when the agents are busy and new calls come in.
New member goes in abandoned state immediately and stay in same state
forever. Even if previous call is complete and Agent is in Waiting state.
Infact some times new members go in abandoned state immediately even if the
agents are available.

Everything works perfect once I changed the mod_callcenter.conf.xml config
to file only mode, new calls go in Waiting state and call is connected to
agent as soon as the agent is free.

Any idea why the new member goes in abandoned state randomly in place of
being in waiting state? Can it be due to too small timeout in call center
module as it query the DB every time? Can that be changed?

Anyone else had smiler problem, any experience or any recommendations will
be much appreciated.

Thank you,
-Jai