[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms duplicate messages

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Fri Jul 3 04:35:36 MSD 2015

If you make a change to the message event, it should be delivered with
the change you made. I would suggest testing/exporing, and reporting
back your results. If you find a use case that isn't well handled, I'd
be very interested. I'm already deep into the SMS handling code with the
new mod_smpp module about to be merged into master, so now is a good
time to point out bugs, or feature requests.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273