[Freeswitch-users] In call Applications - drop_dtmf

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:28:43 MSK 2015

Hello list,

 I wonder if someone could give me a hint on how I go about working out when
applications can be used after bridging A & B legs?

I have spent a fair amount of time googling the list, but not yet stumbled
into how it is determined if an application can be invoked mid call.  Some
can and some can¹t but I have yet to work out the logic that decides this?

The application in question is ³drop_dtmf² but the question is more general.
Also how does one work out if it should work with SIP-Info instead of 2833?

Thanks
Magnus