[Freeswitch-users] Cisco SPA + BLF behavior

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Wed Jan 14 09:36:29 MSK 2015

The latest "release", 1.4.15. I don't think it's Freeswitch, as I do see
the the appropriate SIP NOTIFY messages coming from Freeswitch to tell the
phone the line has been taken off hook (seized), but the phone just doesn't
change the light to red, until an actual call is in progress. However when
the line on the SPA is setup as a shared line appearance, it works fine
when a remote phone takes the line off hook, it's seems to be the BLF mode
that doesn't work correctly.