[Freeswitch-users] Where to go from here?

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 00:25:46 MSK 2015

"I assume that this is a reply to my previous message, but since you created a new message it broke the thread."

My apologies, I am still getting used to the Account settings in this list.
On other lists I can typically set options (or default to) to receive email notifications for my own postings and optionally not others  (which, as a novice, is what I want for now)
But as it was, I was not receiving any email notifications for this posting.  That is why I could not Reply.

I changed my account setting, so maybe I guessed correctly this time.

====================

Regardless, I just now edited my    conf/dialplan/public/00_inbound_did.xml    file

I added an entire 'extension' definition for my 'outside' SIP DID based on what is appearing in my freeswitch.log file
     <extension name="velocity_did">
       <condition field="${sip_to_user}" expression="^(specific phone number here)$">
         <action application="set" data="domain_name=$${domain}"/>
         <action application="transfer" data="1000 XML default"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
Which I HOPE will tell FreeSWITCH to receive the 'outside' call and route it to the default extension 1000

But with only that change, I still only get a BUSY when I dial it on the 'outside' SIP line.

The freeswitch.log shows the call being 'seen' as:  sofia/internal/<specific phone number here>@<the SIP line IP>

Do I also need to modify  conf/vars.xml    and/or   conf/sip_profiles/<one of the xml files>   as well to get the connection?

Thanks