[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch + flashphoner web call server

jdayola at spingine.com jdayola at spingine.com
Tue Feb 24 09:39:35 MSK 2015

Actually I was able to make calls using the flashphoner client that I
registered to my freeswitch server. My problem is how to make it work
using my own flex client. Im not entirely sure if I even need
flashphoner web call server for my problem. Im using fusionpbx on top of
freeswitch. I already had a working callcenter setup using xlite or
zoiper for testing environment. When I started using a flex client as
replacement for the xlite/zoiper client the agents can no longer receive
the calls. I already enabled mod_rtmp but It looks like im missing
something. I've already read the mod_rtmp enty but Im still a bit
confused. Sorry Im still a noob at this.