[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch + flashphoner web call server

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 23 19:32:01 MSK 2015

Just curious to know if FreeSWITCH's mod_rtmp didn't fit your needs.
I've tested some of Flashphoner's products against FreeSWITCH (the
products sent SIP calls to my FreeSWITCH), but for my needs I never
needed nor desired the extra hop in there.  Of course, if you meant
RTMFP instead of RTMP, then I could understand easily why you are using
the extra hop.  I don't remember exactly though how it was that I set
that up as it was a couple years ago.  My guess is that Flashphoner
registered each client as a SIP registration to my FreeSWITCH.  If that
is the case, then you need to set up entries in the appropriate
directory include directory under directory/${directoryname}

--
Yossi Neiman