[Freeswitch-users] glibc GHOST vulnerability

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Feb 3 20:55:48 MSK 2015

I think he was referring to confirming his post that the "ldd" is a good check for what shared libraries an object links
to.

Regis, it is.

Additional tip, if you don't want to do a full system reboot, a quick check you can do is:

	lsof -n -P | grep DEL | grep libc-

Will show you any running processes referencing a deleted "libc-", which means it's running an older version than is
what is currently installed due to not having been restarted since the update.

If any of those running processes are network services that might have any chance of doing a dns resolution, you should
definitely apply mitigations if possible or restart those processes.

-- Nathan