[Freeswitch-users] thrubles whith DTMF

Алексей Морозов a.m.morozov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:40:20 MSK 2015

Hello.

We have encountered a problem. We use bind_digit_action application to
activate a number of features. To still have ability to pass DTMF signals
between A_leg and B_leg, we use send_dtmf application. This is a part of
our dialplan in the attached file.

All work well but one  snag - our customers from time to time complain
inability to interact whith IVR. During debugging we have discovered that
Freeswitch generates DTMF signals with volume = 13.
The problem is that a lot of popular PBX and call managers (for example
Cisco UCM) do not recognize DTMF with such low volume.
Is it possible to set this value in freeswitch as we need or this parameter
is not configurable?

WBR
Alex M