[Freeswitch-users] Alerts for missed calls

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun Apr 19 08:23:15 MSD 2015

Checking if there was a VM left was indeed a problem, which has been fixed
quite a while ago (Thanks Moc!).
It's in: variables->voicemail_message_len which has the length in seconds.

I check my CDRs for this:

$outside_call && $leg=="a" && ##that the outside call variable was set, and
it's leg A -- we only want inbound calls to trigger this, not outbound
calls that weren't picked up. If you have multiple transfers inside an IVR
it might not catch them....
( ($last_app=="voicemail" &&
(!isset($voicemail_message)||$voicemail_message!=1))
||$hangup_cause=="ORIGINATOR_CANCEL" )   ) //3 options: the last_app was
voicemail AND voicemail_message_len wasn't set (if it was set we'll have a
VM email) OR we had an originator cancel so they never even reached the VM.

Sorry for the pidgin code, it's from hacked PHP code that processes the
xml_cdrs...

-Avi