[Freeswitch-users] SIP Header Via - IP Wrong

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:16:04 MSD 2015

A profile has to listen on a specific IP address. If you want to listen on
both IPs you'll need a profile on each one. It's probably easiest in your
setup to put the IP addresses into the profile directly rather than setting
them in vars.conf.xml or using $${local_ip4}. The profile will use the IP
it is listening on for Via Contact etc.

Set the sip-ip and rtp-ip parameters of the relevant sofia profile (in
sip_profiles/) to the 107.1.nnn.n address. Since the server has the IP
assigned directly (not unusual) you do -not- need to set ext-sip-ip and
ext-rtp-ip since you're not behind NAT.