[Freeswitch-users] SIP Header Via - IP Wrong

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 18:54:50 MSD 2015

My FreeSWITCH server has 2 IP addresses   An Internal  192.168,nnn.nn   &  an External   107,1.nnn.nn
This is accomplished via network 'magic' (I'm not the network guy) using a single network card

And, in general, it works.
I can Receive Outside calls from our SIP Trunk vendor
But I can Not Send calls Out through the SIP Trunk vendor.

The calls are being blocked (403 'Forbidden") by the vendor due to the contents of our SIP Header packet.

Within the  Via:  part of the packet it shows:
     Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.nnn.nn;rport;branch=z9hG4bKQKa7126jtX4mm
They need it to show the External IP here.

I have even tried setting    sip_via_host =  107.1.nnn.nn     but that did not change what it being sent.

How/Where can I get this to change?