[Freeswitch-users] Re- Freetdm version inside FreeSWITCH

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Thu Apr 9 02:49:10 MSD 2015

Vallimamod,

Thanks for your comment.  Hopefully this will be cleared up in the coming two weeks as I am currently in touch with their R&D team in India where the freetdm is managed (as opposed to the wanpipe etc.. which is done in Canada).

Once I have clarification and timeframes I will post it here.

I also wish to see what changes have been done internally at Sangoma to the freetdm pack, so this is clear (instead of just a new revision being lodged into FreeSWITCH without change notes).

Regards,

Andrew