[Freeswitch-users] mod_gsmopen incoming SMS

Daniel Ivanov sertys at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 20:57:12 MSD 2014

Thanks Dusan for the educated reply. I will provide logs no sooner than
next week as both of my usb hubs in testing stopped working.

It is not working at all with a huawei e173 for me. The sad thing is audio
on e173 is flawless, while as on k3715 is a bit laggy especially if no
early media.

I initially put this thread to express my frustration with inconsistencies
even in simple devices.
07 сент. 2014 г. 18:29 пользователь "Dušan Dragić" <dragic.dusan at gmail.com>