[Freeswitch-users] Force minimum conference member dinamically

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Sep 3 18:23:06 MSD 2014

I just found a possible way on how to do it, if other try to do the
same.

I create a normal conference with bridge, but i set the channel variable
"hangup_after_conference=false", this way when one of the members leave
the conf, the dialplan continues, in the next rule it create another
conference with just the member that was left behind. :)

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
António