[Freeswitch-users] Force minimum conference member dinamically

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Sep 3 18:18:47 MSD 2014

I didn't test the option endconf before, but test it now, it gives me
the same result, when one of the participants hangups the call the
conference is ended, the flag is not set on the members when in a conf.
bridge.
When i use the prefix bridge with conference it always force the minimum
members to 2, you cannot play with the option mintwo, since its always
force when in bridge, the solution was just not use this flag :)

Thanks,
António