[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and virtual FAX

Dragan Saraginov dsaraginov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:29:02 MSK 2014

Thanks Steve for the email and your effort to resolve my issue.

To clarify things, I want to use HylaFAX with FreeSWITCH. The telco
provider is VoIP (SIP)

The thing is I can not figure out the outgoing dialplan for this
transfer_fax extension.

Can you please share if you have any experience with this.

Best regards,
Dragan