[Freeswitch-users] mod_curl setting content type header

Jeff Stark jstark888 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:49:32 MSD 2014

Hi,

Is there a way to set the Content-Type header when using mod_curl in a Lua
script?

Using curl on the command line I can do the following:

curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Accept: application/json" -X
POST -d '{"field1":"val1","field2":"val2"}' http://mydomain.com/

And in a Lua script I can do the following:

local my_json = "{\"field1\":\"val1\",\"field2\":\"val2\"}"
api = freeswitch.API()
response_data = api:execute("curl", "http://mydomain.com/ post" ..  my_json)

But I don't see a way in the freeswitch API to set the Content-Type header
in the above script.

Appreciate any help or insight that can be offered.

Thanks.

Jeff