[Freeswitch-users] Custom variables for mod_conference

Phil Dunks phil.dunks at netdev.co.uk
Wed May 28 19:57:44 MSD 2014

Hi Duvid
Thanks for your suggestion, yes, that is one way of achieving it.
However, our application layer is currently stateless.
This allows us to have mulitple instances of it for HA, and also avoids any issues with stale state.
We currently implement some custom features which do require holding conference state, and we are storing this on FreeSWITCH in the call sessions associated with the conference, which is obviously not ideal and becoming unwieldy as we develop more features.
Therefore being able to store state on the conference object would be really helpful to us.
Regards
Phil