[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Issue

Francis sms at icefire.qza.net.au
Tue May 27 23:47:25 MSD 2014

It just dawned on me (sleep deprivation catching up), 5060 to 5070/10000
to 20000 is Asterisk, FS uses 5060 to 5081/16385 to 32768. Try that on
your router before reading anything below :)

If that doesn't work, does the call drop after 30 seconds or so? If yes,
you have a NAT issue. Either way, there's a few steps to try:

1. Make sure STUN is enabled on Jitsi

2. Connect a second client to see if you can get audio both ways

3. Manually set external_sip_ip and external_rtp_ip in your SIP profile

4. Set aggressive_nat_detection to yes in your SIP profile

Step 4 will get things working in most cases, but it can break endpoints
in certain circumstances. Use with caution. Some bedtime reading:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NAT

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Auto_NAT

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NAT_Traversal

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/General_NAT_example_scenarios