[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC and dtls-srtp

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:55:46 MSD 2014

You cannot run old version of FS when it comes to WebRTC.  Its a constantly
moving target and countless things have been done in 8 months.  It has
always supported dtls since the beginning however we have run into some
issues with interop with chrome and certificate sizes and MTU. You're best
bet is to update the FS to latest master.  Chrome gets to update, its only
fair that FS does too.....

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Oleg Stolyar <olegstolyar at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> The latest version of Chrome (35) stopped supporting SDES and now requires
> dtls-srtp.  So now, I need to configure my FreeSWITCH to work with
> dtls-srtp.
>
> I see that my installation has dtls-srtp.crt and key files
> under /usr/local/freeswitch/certs/ but I could not find much info on how to
> enable it.
>
> Do I need to replace these with my own generated keys?
>
> Where in the config do I specify what directory the keys are in?
>
> To complicate things I am on FS  1.5.6b from about 8 months ago.  It
> should have dtls-srtp support though, right?
>
> This is a fairly urgent matter for us - we dropped the ball and did not
> catch this change in time - and I'd be happy to consider commercial support
> from the FS team if available.  If so, please contact me via email directly.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+