[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC and dtls-srtp

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:16:42 MSD 2014

Hi guys,

The latest version of Chrome (35) stopped supporting SDES and now requires
dtls-srtp.  So now, I need to configure my FreeSWITCH to work with
dtls-srtp.

I see that my installation has dtls-srtp.crt and key files
under /usr/local/freeswitch/certs/ but I could not find much info on how to
enable it.

Do I need to replace these with my own generated keys?

Where in the config do I specify what directory the keys are in?

To complicate things I am on FS  1.5.6b from about 8 months ago.  It should
have dtls-srtp support though, right?

This is a fairly urgent matter for us - we dropped the ball and did not
catch this change in time - and I'd be happy to consider commercial support
from the FS team if available.  If so, please contact me via email directly.