[Freeswitch-users] Enabling presence

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu May 22 18:41:41 MSD 2014

Hi Karol,

From the wiki:

            sofia_presence_data list|status|rpid|user_agent [profile/]<user>@domain
It appears that <user>@domain is REQUIRED. Your command is not sending that information.

I have a mutli-tenant system so I MUST supply the domain for the command to return data for me.  This did not work for me:
sofia_presence_data list */220
but this did:
        sofia_presence_data list */220@[multi-tenant domain name here]
status|rpid|user_agent|network_ip|network_port
unknown|unknown|Cisco/SPA504G-7.5.5|108.34.38.58|5063
+OK

Perhaps someone can explain why it ALWAYS says “unknown”. I have checked when registered, OFF, dialing and in a call.  The result is always “unknown”.

Hope that helps,
Sean