[Freeswitch-users] Enabling presence

Francis sms at icefire.qza.net.au
Thu May 22 12:22:12 MSD 2014

I used this same tuturial and it works across all my profiles. I'm using
a single domain setup on this particular system with all profiles copied
off the original Internal profile in the Vanilla config. Only the
profile name and ports are different as well as the "passive" setting
for presence, only one is set to "true" My config is minimal compared to
the tutorial though:

 <param name="manage-presence" value="true"/> <!-- passive in other
profiles -->
 <param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>
 <param name="dbname" value="share_presence"/>
 <param name="presence-hosts" value="$${domain},$${local_ip_v4}"/>
 <param name="presence-privacy" value="$${presence_privacy}"/>

Francis

On 2014-05-22 22:51, Karol Matuszewski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use Jitsi for my SIP client. Some of internal profiles I have in my contact list. The problem is that I could not see presence status of all my contacts (all of them are registered in FS server).
>
> Solution described in above link was not helpful:
> http://www.microweb10.com/index.php/en/tutorials/enable-presence-fs [8]
>
> I still have an error in fs_cli:
> freeswitch at internal> sofia_presence_data list
> -ERR no reply
>
> Has anyone realizes what might be the problem?
> --
> Regards,
> Karol Matuszewski

> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com [1]