[Freeswitch-users] dial string for more than one sip-profile to locate user

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:00:09 MSD 2014

Hello,

Brian helps me a bit with that config issue. After some hints i figured
out, that i misstyped the Dialstring.

this didnt work:
<action application="bridge" data="sofia_contact(*/${dialed_extension}@
${domain_name})"/>

but this works (attention on the Dollar Sign and the curly braces around
the sofia_contact)
<action application="bridge" data="${sofia_contact(*/${dialed_extension}@
${domain_name})}"/>

With * for all sip_profiles, like the wiki described it.

An alternate could be the user/username dialstring, but i am happy with the
sofia_contact.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*