[Freeswitch-users] dial string for more than one sip-profile to locate user

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri May 16 13:19:59 MSD 2014

Hello,

i try to configure FreeSWITCH 1.2.23 with two external sip-profiles and
add them to one sip-domain. The goal is that my sip-clients can use
dns-srv records to get the ip of profile external1 or external2 (based on
the dns-srv settings and the current client connection) for a more robust
connectivity.

At this time, my dialstring was* sofia/external1/username%${domain}*
which didnt work of course if the user registered to the external2 profile.

I also tried to change it to *username@${domain} *but that didnt work.

Any hints to get the correct dialstring to locate the user on the right
profile?

--
Kind Regards
*Karsten Horsmann*