[Freeswitch-users] A few questions regarding mod_skypopen

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:29:07 MSD 2014

Hi ThunderZ (what a name! :) )

1) the logic underlying is: you expect to have 16 lines at your disposal,
you planned your business on this, so if you don't have it I don't work, so
you repair the error, or change your assumptions. I find this logic sound

2) I don't understand this. Can you elaborate, and tell me the steps to
reproduce the problem?

3) the skype client must be connected to the skype network (eg:
authenticated) before the start of mod_skypopen. Because of this there is a
delay in the start_skype_clients script between the launch of the skype
clients and the launch of mod_skypopen. The first time a skype client
starts with a specific skype_username, after being connected to the skype
network it builds files into its config_directory that will greatly
expedite future connections of that skype_client with that skypename to the
skype network.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618