[Freeswitch-users] Phone Display during call may be CISCO SPA phone specific

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Tue May 6 15:37:39 MSD 2014

Also origination_caller_id_* and effective_caller_is_* variables which can
be set then will be sent along with a 100, 180, 183 or 200.

But yes, the Ciscos also remember which is a complete pain for me, I have a
phone hooked up to two different PBX's using the same extension scheme, so
sometimes it shows the wrong name when calling or being called.