[Freeswitch-users] Phone Display during call may be CISCO SPA phone specific

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:37:36 MSD 2014

Phones may remember caller names when you call phone from another phone.
Then you call back and phone displays opposite side name.

It should be not very difficult to check if you rename one of your
extensions and then call it - it should display old name until you call
your phone from account with new name.