[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch/freetdm<->Freeswitch PCMU always wins

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Wed Mar 26 06:31:42 MSK 2014

PSTN -> Freeswitch/freetdm (sending) -> Freeswitch/sip (receiving)

PCMU is always winning between these two Freeswitch 1.2.23 boxes
regardless of order in the codec list, when a call comes on freetdm.  If
I remove PCMU from the receiving box global_codec_prefs and thus the
sofia external profile "CODECS IN" it works as expected and picks the
top agreed codec from the freetdm sending box and the receiving.

Before I paste debug logs, is there something I should be looking for on
the sending box in relation to freetdm?