[Freeswitch-users] webRTC video

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 26 00:49:31 MSK 2014

Did you enable video in your profile for outbound? If not FreeSWITCH won’t offer it, We’re a b2bua and you’re expecting exact proxy behavior and that isn’t the case here.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)