[Freeswitch-users] webRTC video

Holger Esser hesser02 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 17:28:53 MSK 2014

Hi,

I seem to have a problem with video on webRTC. I use chrome with sipML5. I have to registered clients (user 1 and user 2). I can place a call from one to the other. Audio works fine every time. However, video end to end never works.
I checked the logs
In the SDP from client 1 I see the VP8 codec
[m[m   a=extmap:3 http://www.webrtc.org/experiments/rtp-hdrext/abs-send-time[m[m
[m[m   a=sendrecv[m[m
[m[m   a=rtcp-mux[m[m
[m[m   a=crypto:1 AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80 inline:mQd42qo/WHnzNP97peCV7u4jSbHJ0lDB2CoZNtzb[m[m
[m[m   a=rtpmap:100 VP8/90000[m[m
[m[m   a=rtcp-fb:100 ccm fir[m[m
[m[m   a=rtcp-fb:100 nack[m[m
[m[m   a=rtcp-fb:100 goog-remb[m[m
[m[m   a=rtpmap:116 red/90000[m[m

However, when freeswitch places the call to client 2, there is no video in the SDP.

I thought that the freeswitch core as acting as a B2BUA, but it does not seem to copy the ingress SDP to the egress SDP. I suspect that I am missing something, but I am not sure what.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks