[Freeswitch-users] Originate fails for freetdm channel

Kshitij Saxena ksaxmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:04:18 MSK 2014

Solved this in a very hacky way - replying here in case this helps someone
(although very hacky).

open freeswitch/libs/freetdm/configure.ac

find HAVE_SNG_ISDN="no"

and change it to HAVE_SNG_ISDN="yes"

finally, build FS again

Please take care that this tells configure to build ftmod_sangoma_isdn even
if its check for the library fails!

Is there a less hacky / more straitforward way?

Regards,
Kshitij Saxena