[Freeswitch-users] Originate fails for freetdm channel

Kshitij Saxena ksaxmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:16:40 MSK 2014

ok. The problem seems to be that ftmod_sangoma_isdn hasn't been compiled.

This is strange because I had compiled both wanpipe as well as libsng_isdn
before configuring FS.

I repeated the steps again in case I had missed something - recompiled
libsng_isdn, began FS with make clean, then bootstrap, then configure and
make but ftmod_sangoma_isdn is still not being compiled!

Am I missing something? Is this a bug?

Regards,
Kshitij