[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH behind kamailio.

tonchek at mac.com tonchek at mac.com
Mon Mar 24 13:46:24 MSK 2014

Hi!

I have one question.

So, I have FS behind Kamailio. Kamailio is performing user authentication and after successful  send REGISTER messages to FS.
FS has ACL, that allows to accept registrations from Kamailio without real authentication, but in this case FS just ‘accept’ registration and doesn’t make database lookup. But I would like FS to make DB lookup and retrieve user-specific attributes such as language code, name etc.. from database and store it in session. It works just if user directly registering on FS.

Does anyone have suggestion how to directory execute script on user registration without real registration )

So, FS has:

accept-blind-auth=false
accept-blind-reg=false
apply-register-acl=acl-in

<configuration name="acl.conf" description="Network Lists">
	<network-lists>
		<list name="altnova-in" default="deny">
			<node type="allow" cidr=“[KAMAILIO_IP_HERE]/32"/>
		</list>
	</network-lists>
</configuration>

Thank you in advance!