[Freeswitch-users] Cause: INVALID_PROFILE external

Miha miha at softnet.si
Mon Mar 24 13:17:09 MSK 2014

Hi,

I am testing something...

Basically I am having default settings, user registered with 1000. I am
tryting to do bridge to sofia/external/destination_number at ip:port

  "Action bridge(sofia/external/38681604825 at ip:port)"

I am getting: 2014-03-24 11:16:53.292035 [INFO] mod_dptools.c:3201
Originate Failed.  Cause: INVALID_PROFILE

all profiles: internal/external are in state "running".

freeswitch at default> sofia status
                      Name Type
Data      State
             xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx alias