[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch, Mavericks and MacPorts

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 10 20:56:45 MSK 2014

My makefile works on 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9, Unless your system has been polluted by fink, macports or home-brew,   Seven also had issues on his system when going from 10.8 to 10.9 causing some behavioral issues in trying to compile that didn’t make sense.

http://www.freeswitch.org/eg/Makefile.macosx

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)