[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch, Mavericks and MacPorts

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Mar 10 20:01:42 MSK 2014

Brian, would you like me to add your make file/option to my next major OSX updates coming soon? If so, I will test any changes I make.

Terry, FYI I have no plans to do macports but have a wiki placeholder in case someone takes it on. The new script and Brian's file give you complete control over where things go unlike homebrew and will be more prominent in the next wiki updates I have been working on. I wrote the instructions to be easy for "semi-techies" which is why homebrew is featured for now.
mario G