[Freeswitch-users] TLS with Yealink and Fanvil phones

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Mar 7 11:26:22 MSK 2014

Hi,

I had the same problem with the yealink phones i report this issue to
them and they provide me a beta firmware that fix this issue.

I'm still using the beta firmware, but the new firmware available
6.72.0.30 should solve this issue.
(http://yealink.com/SupportDownloadfiles_detail.aspx?ProductsID=62&CateID=185&flag=142)

Btw my phone model is a T26P.

Regards,