[Freeswitch-users] TLS with Yealink and Fanvil phones

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 7 06:22:23 MSK 2014

Did you happen to ask them if their bong water was stagnate?  REALLY? CRLFCRLF?  sigh

You can bet if Polycom works its ok, if Fanvil doesn’t they are obviously on something that they should share with the class.

Words actually fail me on this one… and thats rare.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)