[Freeswitch-users] Issue with mod_python - exceptions.AttributeError

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Mar 7 01:10:41 MSK 2014

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 7:19 AM, davy <davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gents,
>
> I'm a big fan of mod_python, as it gives a lot of liberty in handling the calls

<SNIP/>

Just a gentle reminder that, while the majority of the users on this
list are males [gentlemen would be a stretch, haha], not everyone is.
The author of the awesome, weekly reviews, Kathleen King, comes to
mind. Who knows who else lurks? :) It it's good to keep that in mind
and make sure everyone always feels included.

Anyway, this post originally caught my eye because of the Python and
Celery mentions --I'll be reading on and replying there :)

Best,
Gabe