[Freeswitch-users] General presence question

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Tue Mar 4 19:30:42 MSK 2014

A general question,  I  send a presence_in or presence_out message to light a lamp for a non registered entity, such as a nite mode key or a registration on another freeswitch,  should the freeswitch keep this status  so the next time a set sends a subscription, it returns the status I have sent.  This is not happening and I just want to know if I am chasing something that is not supposed to happen.

Thanks
Darcy Primrose
voice2net.ca