[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan Issues with Nortel CS1000

dgarcia at anew.com.ve dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Sat Mar 1 14:38:21 MSK 2014

Hi,

I have not tested a setup between Nortel CS1000 and FS but  I have worked with
other sip solutions and Nortel CS1000. Have you done a SIP trace? In my
experience with Nortel CS100 they have some "special flavour" about SIP
signaling, for example when CS1000 send a call to an external SIP you see the
invites something like sip 1234;contextblablablah at ip..... In my case, we have to
declare in our equipment the route exactly as CS100 send it, so we declared
1234;contextblablablah as an extension.

If you can get the sip trace to validate will help.

Try to modify your dialplan to: take the first 5 digit.

If you use sjphone in SIP Direct mode and iniate a call to FS, the call end in
your " LOCAL 5 Digit Extension" or in the VM?